Fluctuat L.L.C., Redwood
2004 - Present
Senior Consultant - Global Segment Product Marketing and Sales Strategy
- Defining Complete Marketing Strategy for New Product Launch.
- Implementing Sales Program for Global Expansion following US
- Customers includes: Renesas, QSecure, Bozca, ST Micro.
QSecure, Inc., Los Altos
2005 - Present
Advisor to the Board - 4 years mandate
- Indicating business direction and customer engagement
- Influencing strategy paths to promote technology in Industry
- Maintaining awareness of eco-system surrounding the company
Cardsoft Inc., San Mateo CA
Vice-President World Wide Sales, Marketing and Strategic Alliances
- Directed sales expansion via industry contacts and channel sales over
Europe and America.
- Refocused Global Product Marketing Strategy to answer niche-market
- Customers included: Renesas, Visa, Omnikey, GICC, ST Micro.
Beatware Inc., Redwood City
2002 - 2003
Vice-President World Wide Sales and Business Development
- Initiated direct sales campaigns for Live Assets.
- Introduced Beatware?s leading edge CMS technology to global major
accounts and partners.
- Customers included: National Semiconductors, RedDot, Plazmic / RIM
Ridgerun Inc., a Texas Instruments Venture, Austin TX
2001 - 2002
Senior Manager Sales
- Initiated direct sales for DSPLinux BSP for Texas Instruments OMAP DSP/ARM
- Introduced Ridgerun?s leading edge DSP technology to global major
- Customers included: Kodak, Panasonic, Nokia, Boston Acoustics,
Quazal Software Inc., Austin
2000 - 2001
Director of Sales
- Researched markets, directed sales for leading-edge peer-to-peer (P2P)
- Initiated business strategy instrumental in generating first sales for
this startup company.
- Customers included: Ubisoft, Strategy First, Nortel
Metrowerks Inc., a Motorola
Company, Austin TX
1996 - 2000
Regional Manager International Sales
- Managed European, Middle Eastern & African sales for advanced
programming tools business.
- Directed international distribution channels: VARs, ISVs and agents,
and increased sales 350%.
- Managed international product customization and localization efforts.
- Customers included: Nokia, Alcatel, Hitachi, Motorola, NEC,
Business Development Manager, Europe - Embedded Systems
- Identified and managed embedded projects in telecom, gaming and
- Customers included: Renault, Peugeot, Infogrames, Alcatel, Nokia,
UbiSoft, Sony, NEC.
Account Manager ? International Sales
- Initiated and developed new major accounts and partnerships with OEMs.
- Customers included: Nokia, Alcatel, Sony Networking, Ericsson and
- Helped prepare and consolidate financial statements for new listing to
British Airways Ltd , Paris -
Strategic Data Analyst Sales Development Department
-Integrated marketing, sales and financial information for yield
management and cost control.
Experience started in 1987 with different positions in IT and Sales as
Representative, Student / part-time or Internships. Details on Demand.
DESS (MBA) International Business -
La Sorbonne, University of Paris 1996
MSG Business Management - University
of Tours, France 1995
Bachelor Major/Economics; Minor/Accounting - University of Tours, France
Languages: French, English, Spanish
- Proficient in desktop and embedded OSes and applications
- Strong knowledge of various SDKs for desktop, gaming consoles,
embedded systems and wireless multi-purposes devices (incl. SmartPhone
- Understanding of requirements for embedded design from firmware to
software applications including choice of silicon and peripherals (ARM/DSP/GPP)
- Basic knowledge in various programming languages (C/C++, Java, Pascal,
- Core Tools and Embedded Programming certified Metrowerks University
- IDE Plug-in COM API certified Metrowerks University.
Additional Studies and Academic Experience
1995 Mathematics Tutor - University of Tours, Economics Department.
1994 ERASMUS Program: European Business Studies (3rd year) -
Buckinghamshire College, Brunel University, United Kingdom.
1992/94 Elected Member of the University Council for Students.
Whatever Happened to Vive La Difference?
S.Taveau - Newsweek - April 28th, 2003
International market trends for high-tech companies. The future of
e-commerce: a comparison between
Europe, North America and Japan 1996
S.Taveau - Postgraduate dissertation University of Paris 1 ? La Sorbonne
French accounting History and differences between the British and French
accounting systems - 1994
S.Taveau, G.Laine, C. Leparq, O. Schumacher, X.Triandafyllides
Buckinghamshire College Library.
B 52 Strategic Communication and marketing approach 1995
S.Taveau, A.Dubois, G.Gaschet, C.Richard Consulting for Renault Cars
Computing Yield Management, financial and statistical analysis 1995
S.Taveau British Airways